This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You have the freedom to do your job independently. You will receive all the tools you need for this as well as a proper remuneration that evolves according to your knowledge and skills.
The job is very varied: changing customers and projects in different areas.
Because we know that your knowledge and skills are the keys to successfully completing assignments, we provide specific training and personal coaching. This is how we make the difference!
You work in a 40-hour week so have 12 ADV days and work with sliding hours.
Attractive and very complete salary package!
You carry out studies on explosion safety, low voltage and machine safety in the context of the conformity of technical installations and machines with the relevant legislation.
Our client is a service provider in the industrial world that provides support in the realisation and utibating of investment projects.
It is a smaller SME with a strong team and a nice working atmosphere. People often work in teams and everyone complements each other well. They put a lot of emphasis on guidance, coaching and training (internal and external).
- You have a bachelor/ master degree in electromechanics/electrical engineering or equivalent through experience.
- You are eager to learn and master this specific domain
- You can think of pragmatic solutions to solve infringements.
- You can prepare documents in a precise and structured manner: reports, risk analyses, opinions.
- Experience in technical safety is a plus but not essential.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.