This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenging job in a healthy and growing company
- You work for a leader in his field with a good vision for the future
- We are constantly working to further develop your talents and skills
- They offer an attractive salary package in proportion to experience and knowledge, including hospitalisation insurance, health insurance and meal vouchers.
- You are responsible for the quality and technical/financial follow-up of the projects
- You are responsible for the coordination and cooperation with the other divisions
- You are in close contact with the engineering and sales department
- You maintain close contact with the client throughout the project
- You give feedback to the different departments concerning continuous improvement
- You are responsible for testing the machines during construction and development
Our client is a machine builder known worldwide as one of the leading players in its niche. The company itself is Belgian and has grown very strongly over the last 20 years. They build different types of machines and applications.
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree
- You have at least 3 years of experience in industrial automation or machine building projects
- Practical knowledge of EC machinery is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of automation, PLC & HMI, E&I
- You think analytically and can communicate this well to the customer
- You like to be an important communicator
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- You are hands-on when needed
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.