This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Pleasant working atmosphere within a dynamic team on a human scale
- Enriching and multicultural environment
- A position in a sector focused on water and the environment
- An attractive salary package based on your knowledge/experience, supplemented by a bonus system
- Sector pension insurance and collective hospitalisation insurance
- After internal training, you become an integral part of the engineering department
- Design and development of new equipment for biological treatment of waste water
- Continuous improvement of existing equipment
- Create 3D models of equipment and put them into production with the help of a designer
- Assisting production for French, Belgian and American production sites
- Support for technical projects, travel may be required from time to time
- Willingness to learn the process of wastewater treatment
Our client is one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of water and wastewater treatment equipment for industrial and municipal markets.
- Master of industrial sciences - electromechanics,
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French,
- Good knowledge of Excel and 3D drawing software (Inventor or Solidworks)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Creative - dynamic - communicative, also with customers
- Motivated, flexible and team-oriented
- Experience in the environmental and water sectors is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.