This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As production leader you will mainly:
- Managing the day-to-day production flow.
- Managing the operators, team leaders and maintenance team.
- Come up with improvement proposals, conceptualise them, implement them and follow them up.
- Weekly consultation with supply chain, purchasing, maintenance and plant manager.
In short, you will manage and monitor the entire flow of daily production. In time, you could become an operations manager.
Together with an international group of companies that continues to expand, we are looking for a production manager. Today, the 4th generation is already at the head of the company and it was founded in 1939. They take into account the 3P's (people, profit & planet) from their own corporate culture.
Today, they have more than 10 branches, 2 of which are in Belgium, and employ some 550 people.
We prefer someone with:
- A technical bachelor or master.
- Experience in a production environment, the sector itself does not matter.
- Has an initial knowledge or experience of LEAN management or the necessary interest in learning more about it.
- Someone with organisational and management skills.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't be put off by this and contact us to discuss further via email@example.com or via 050 67 24 90.
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- A gross salary starting at €4000 per month.
- Insurance package.
A realistic career path to start as a production manager and grow into operations manager.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.