This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Electronics production manager
40 hours per week
Technical Engineering Lommel
Vreyshorring 49, 3920 Lommel
- Permanent contract, indefinite duration
- Compensation for experience
- Company car
- Additional legal benefits
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- As a production manager, you will coordinate the "trough-hole" department in a company that makes electronic circuit boards.
- You will work closely with other departments to ensure production runs as efficiently as possible.
- You ensure correct production files and their follow-up.
- You will lead a team of about 10 production workers: task allocation, control & adjustment, performance tracking, and efficiency & safety monitoring,
- In addition, after training, you will manage all processes of the machines used Wave soldering machine, selective soldering machine, coating etc.
The company supplies printed circuit boards and electronic customisation to various sectors, such as industry, infrastructure, automotive, healthcare, agri, food and banking. Total partner: from procurement and assembly to logistics.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a technical field, preferably in electronics or electromechanics, or you are equivalent through relevant experience,
- You have leadership experience and organisational skills,
- You have a hands-on mentality with strong technical insight,
- Collaboration, communication and managing & motivating employees are no strangers to you.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.