This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your talents and motivation, you will receive a very competitive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits.
You can count on extensive guidance and support from your colleagues. You will be part of a dynamic team with a clear vision.
As a Production Employee you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management of customer portfolios;
- Handling of concrete questions and analysis of the existing insurance portfolios;
- Preparation of quotations, management of policies;
- Preparation of policies and delivery of deeds, processing of policy cancellations, suspensions and nullifications.
Our client is a highly respected insurance broker specialising in companies. They stand out from the rest due to their specialised approach. They are specialists in BOAR, financial optimisation and exceptional insurance.
For their production department, they are looking for a colleague to strengthen their team.
As a Production Employee you are/will be:
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Insurance or a Master's degree or equivalent through experience;
- A few years of experience in the sector is a plus;
- Administratively strong;
- Precise and accurate;
- Communicative and commercial attitude;
- Collegial and flexible.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.