This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Production manager 2pl
- You evaluate quality, efficiency and fault data on a daily basis.
- You draw up the staffing plan according to the production tasks.
- You supervise compliance with hygiene, safety and quality standards.
- You are responsible for managing and supervising the production employees.
- You participate in improvement projects and can also make proposals yourself.
- You are responsible for the appropriate training and development for the employees.
- You supervise the proper functioning of the production equipment.
Our client is a strongly growing family business with a strong focus on respect, open communication, ownership and commitment of the employees. In this company, you must also be able to work across jobs, no box-ticking mentality.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience.
- You have relevant work experience.
- Do you have experience in the food sector? That is certainly an asset!
- You have strong leadership skills.
- You are familiar with quality systems and have an eye for safety and hygiene on the work floor.
- Long-term employment in a challenging job.
- An attractive salary in accordance with experience and competences, supplemented with extra-legal benefits including a company car.
- A stable working environment.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.