This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
An attractive salary package in line with your academic and professional background, accompanied by extralegal advantages.
Challenging opportunity in an innovative company where your insights help to shape the companies structure.
Personal development within an international environment.
As a Production Leader, you're ensuring compliance with the specifications established by the client and by the organization in the development and industrialization of the product/project, exploring the technical resources of processes, implementing changes and continuous improvement.
You will also ensure that the process developments are in accordance with the expectations and values of the company complying with the established safety, quality, and organization standards.
- Team Management, production planning and quality/quantity assurance;
- Solving teams conflicts;
- Following, managing, and reporting the daily KPIs (OEE, Scrap, Customer PPMs, Absenteeism);
- Ensure compliance and use of technical resources in accordance with established safety, quality, and performance standards;
- Follow-up of production and process improvements;
- Evaluate and quantify production time and costs;
- Coordinate and manage the activities of the team;
- Organise and coordinate the manufacturing or industrialization within the plant;
- Provide technical support;
- Coordinate the analysis of problems by integrating.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Production Leader to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a Production Leader you'll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer-centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
As Production Leader, you have the following competences;
- Bachelor in Industrial Sciences and Technology or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluently English;
- Organizational and leadership skills;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Communication skills;
- Result-oriented approach and problem-solving skills;
- Average knowledge of MS Office.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.