This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
38 hours per week
Steffi De Brabandere
02/454 86 60
02/454 86 60
Technical Engineering Ternat
Borredam 4, 1740 Ternat
- Attractive salary supplemented with various fringe benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospital and group insurance, cafeteria plan including extra-legal holidays, bicycle allowance, bike lease, non-recurring result-related benefits, etc.)
- Family work atmosphere within a fast-growing company
- 20 days statutory holiday
- Personal laptop
- Fun afterwork activities
- Training and individual counselling
- You will draw up a schedule for mixing orders, filling orders, repacking orders and transport between the 2 sites
- You organise and manage stock planning
- You determine the priorities for the various production lines
- You communicate to the various departments and our customers about availabilities and delivery schedules
- You track order processing in the ERP system
- You ensure timely availability of products based on customer and quality requirements
- Initiating and implementing projects to improve and optimise the planning process
Our client is an established player in the Pajottenland region and is known for its wide range of beer.
- You have a bachelor's degree or built up equivalent experience in a similar work environment (e.g. supply chain)
- You have experience in a production environment. Some affinity with beer culture is a plus
- You are a problem solver with strong analytical insight
- You have an eye for detail and enjoy learning
- You are committed to safety and quality
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and fluent in Dutch (working language in the company), French and English
- You have a good knowledge of excel
- You have experience with planning tools and an ERP system
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.