This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Product manager - Breathing Protection
- Thorough basic training
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits (company car, laptop, smartphone and group and hospitalisation insurance)
- Modern working methods based on the latest technology in the sector
- In our dynamic team, an exciting, varied job with great autonomy and responsibility awaits you, with room for initiative and self-development
- Our client encourages personal growth through training via LinkedIn Learning, workshops and courses at home and abroad
- Solid local SME structure within an internationally established organisation that allows to be the face of an established and recognised value in the industry with a very broad offering, strong innovative character and high-quality equipment
- As product manager, you will assume a coordinating and advisory role to R&D & Sales
- You support the introduction of new concepts and products with attention to both the marketing, commercial and product technical aspects
- You are aware of and closely follow market trends within your assigned product groups
- To this end, you will build a network and attend relevant study days at the fire and security services
- You provide targeted and substantiated advice from the market, based on targeted market analyses, to optimise your assigned product portfolio
- You develop new developments in consultation with our local management and R&D
- In consultation with the relevant departments, you will collaborate on the layout and launch of the marketing and communication plan
- You are responsible for user training in Wemmel as well as at the customer's premises
- You will report to the sales manager, Fire and Industry
Our client is a subsidiary of a German group. Over more than 100 years, they have grown into a group that is a global leader in the field of developing and manufacturing products and systems related to respiratory technology and gas detection, both in the medical and industrial environment. Founded in 1889, our client is an international concern in medical equipment and safety technology. It employs more than 16,000 people worldwide. They are represented in more than 190 countries and in more than 50 countries with their own sales and service organisation. Their equipment is used in hospitals, in industry, and in fire and police services. Its success is based on a value-oriented corporate culture around four themes: cooperation with customers, employee expertise, continuous innovation and quality excellence. Our client values humanity and values.
- Affinity with our sector is recommended
- Looking back on several years of relevant work experience in product management is definitely a plus
- Ideally, you will have a higher education degree in a technical field, or equivalent through experience
- You have a solid dose of charisma and an authentic charisma that ensures you know how to bring your interlocutors into your story
- You are communicative, eager to learn and solution-oriented
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French
- MS-office has no secrets for you
- You maintain your network on a daily basis and find your way in unexplored territory like no one else
- Our products save lives, so we are looking for employees who feel closely involved with our customers, understand their needs and wants, and can provide solutions that exceed their expectations
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.