This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The company offers:
- A challenging position with future perspectives in an international technically advanced company
- Salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- You are responsible for all calculations, work instructions, raw material specifications, process drawings and routings that are required for the completion of a production order.
- You are looking for a compromise between the constraints of all process steps. You consult with the Process Engineers involved and look for the best solution to produce "first time right". and you secure this in the standard finishing process.
- You define quality controls process controls and measuring methods for all production orders in consultation with the quality department.
- You are responsible for the correct You are responsible for the correct calculation of the finishing times for each product.
- You optimise the finishing process and sequence with -sequence with a focus on quality, productivity, reliability, cost and safety, taking into account the machine possibilities and strategic production decisions.
- You organise and coordinate FMEAs per type of product
- You offer (technical) support to colleagues, operators, other departments, suppliers, clients, etc.
- You lead technical projects (introduction new customers, new processes, new products, automation).
- You apply continuous improvement techniques You apply continuous improvement techniques in order to optimise the machining production and the manual peripheral activities (e.g. trading, checking, deburring...). You will apply continuous improvement techniques to optimise machining production and manual peripheral activities (e.g. trading, checking, deburring, etc.) and develop these in a project or project(team).
- You will report to the Industrial Engineering manager.
Our client is a global player in the development of gears and mechanical components.
They specialise mainly in wind turbines, compressors, cruise ship engines and power generation.
The Bruges site is responsible for developing new products and is the headquarters from which the international production sites are controlled.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering (preferably in preferably electromechanics)
- You are passionate about the metal sector and machining processes
- You have knowledge of and practical experience With continuous improvement techniques (lean, kaizen...)
- You are communicative and a real team player
- Organising consultation, looking for solutions and decisions is in your nature
- You are an analytical thinker with a sense for detail, precision and quality
- You are familiar with a 3D-CAD package (preferably Pro-Engineer / Creo)