This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You get the chance to develop yourself at an international player in the plastics market. Through their internal training, there are also many opportunities for advancement. Besides this, you will also receive:
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- 32 days of leave.
- Meal vouchers.
- Group insurance.
- Hospitalisation insurance.
- Gross monthly salary depending on your experience.
As a product designer, you will take care of the following responsibilities:
- Starting from the specifications, you will first elaborate the project conceptually.
- Here you check the feasibility and see if this can flow smoothly through production.
- After this, you will do the visualisation and sit down with product managers and customers to finalise the project.
- After this consultation, you will adjust the preliminary design in consultation with internal departments of production.
- You will finish the detail drawings taking into account quality, tolerances, solidity, user-friendliness, etc.)
- You write the work instructions for the production and follow them.
- Scouring the market for new trends and going to market surveys.
Together with our client, an international player in the plastics industry, we are looking for a product designer. They are active in more than 80 countries, have companies in more than 10 countries and today employ some 3800 people permanently. Despite the size of the company, they try to see each employee as an individual person and through numerous training courses they also try to get the best out of the talent they currently have. They are an innovative player in the market with an eye on sustainability.
We see the following profile as a good fit for our product designer:
- A degree in industrial product design or product development.
- Interest in plastics and a passion for R&D projects.
- Thorough knowledge of Siemens NX and 2D/3D Microstation.
- A fluent communicator: you will communicate both internally and externally. As far as languages are concerned, you speak fluent Dutch and English; a bit of French is definitely a plus.
- You are someone who is strong enough to communicate with these different divisions and you always think in terms of solutions.
- You are open to foreign travel, depending on the project.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 56 62 04 36.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.