This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Our client in mechanical engineering is looking for a Process Engineer.
What can you expect?
- Extensive internal training
- Opportunities for growth within the various departments. In time, depending on your capacities and ambitions, you can move on to, for example, the sales or project department.
- A gross salary in line with the market supplemented with group and hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers.
- You will be working in a 40-hour week, as a result of which you are entitled to 12 ADV days on top of your 20 statutory days of holiday. These are free to take. The company is only closed between Christmas and the New Year.
- After your training period you can telecommute up to 2 days
- Working hours are flexible
For our client, we are looking for a Process Engineer. You will be part of the pre-sales team and take care of the entire concept phase of the project. From the sales team comes a request from a customer, you will further analyse this request, develop the concept and technical offer.
- Drawing up the P&IDs in Autocad
- Selection of the mechanical parts
- Preparing and supervising the tests (on-site in the test room or at the customer's site)
- Contact with suppliers
- Keeping in touch with the customers to discuss the further specifications of the project
After you (and your team) have worked out the concept technically, the Sales Engineer will discuss the commercial part with the customer and the project is effectively sold. Here, you act as the technical support for the Sales Engineer. After this, the project moves on to the project department where it is worked out to delivery. You will provide technical support to the project team process in the execution phase.
This company specialises in designing, building, installing and maintaining automated installations for raw material handling within a process environment. They operate in the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and plastics industries. It is an international company with 1100 employees worldwide and at the site in Belgium there are about 120 of them.
The machines are produced in Germany. The R&D, sales, engineering and service for the Benelux take place from Belgium.
As a Process Engineer, you have the following requirements:
- Minimum a bachelor degree, an engineering degree is a great asset with a view to career opportunities within the company (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Electromechanics, ...)
- Interest in automated installations and the process industry. Previous knowledge is not required, you will be fully trained.
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- A customer-oriented attitude
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on: +32 472 02 85 07.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.