This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Permanent contract of indefinite duration
Good pay complemented by benefits (Meal vouchers, Group insurance 8%, ...)
You can start in a company that is experiencing growth, You can grow with them and get lots of opportunities.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- Assessing the existing production processes
- Testing and monitoring a new production line
- Troubleshooting the production process
- Create process ideas to improve production speed
- Developing methods to improve processes
- Develop standardised operating instructions for the process
- Conducting optimisation tests
- Improve equipment layout
- Performing tests and monitoring process performance during production
- Conducting risk assessments
- Provision of process documents and standard operating procedures
This manufacturing company with 200 employees is part of an international group.
- Bachelors or university degree in engineering
- Proven work experience as a process engineer
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures
- High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems (Siemens PLC)
- Advanced technical skills
- Analytical thinker
- Project management capability
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.