This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
They offer you:
- A challenging job with career opportunities in an international, growing and high-tech company;
- An attractive salary, according to your experience;
- Traffic jams free environment which is nearby a highway;
- Besides the salary you will enjoy extra perks and benefits;
- You will enter a dynamic team with friendly colleagues and a flexible company culture.
Our client is looking for a Process Engineer that will be collaborating with a team of 15 engineers.
In the beginning, you will be working within the department of the aluminium components.
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Helping with the start-up of new production processes, products, clients, machines;
- Optimizing existing production processes;
- During the production you keep an eye on quality, productivity, cost, safety,...;
- Overseeing technical and organisational management and financial aspects of the project;
- Taking initiatives for improvements;
- Staying closely connected with technology suppliers, machinery manufacturers, fairs, research teams, affiliated companies in Belgium and abroad.
A company in the region of Bruges is active in making worldwide high-tech and unique components.
They are a family driven company which is part of an international group.
To become a Process Engineer in this growing company, you fulfill the following job requirements:
- Having a master's degree (preferably Electromechanics) or equivalent by experience;
- Passionate about metal working and milling machines;
- Experience with setting up milling processes;
- Experience with continuous improvement techniques;
- Being communicative, having a problem solving mindset and an eye for quality;
- Taking initiatives and responsibilities are easy for you;
- Having the ambition and skills to lead a project team in the future.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.