This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Further development of the prevention policy and elaboration of a prevention plan in all its aspects, in cooperation with the external prevention service.
- Maintaining contacts with internal stakeholders (board, management team, team leaders, etc.) as well as external stakeholders (prevention department, environmental coordinator, colleagues in the Netherlands and Italy, auditors, insurance, labour inspectorate....), who will assist you with the implementation.
- All necessary and useful studies to improve the well-being of employees.
- Achieve a "safety culture" and be the point of contact as a specialist in the field.
- Checking whether the (legal) requirements and regulations regarding safety are observed.
- Based on the analysis of work accidents, environmental incidents, complaints and systematic investigations at the workplaces, you strive for preventive improvement actions.
- Seats on the Committee for Prevention and Protection at Work.
- Organising internal training in the areas of first aid, fire, safety and welfare.
- Coordinate evacuation exercises and keep the various emergency plans up-to-date.
- Health and Environment activities
Our client is a family business that has grown into the world's largest producer in its niche. They have branches in Belgium, the Netherlands and Italy and deliver to more than 40 countries.
- Prevention advisor level 2.
- At least 1 year of experience as prevention advisor.
- Promote growth of the internal safety culture.
- Safety is your thing and you follow the latest trends.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Ideally a technical background or affinity with technology.
Are some of the above criteria not in your field of expertise and you hesitate to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or 09 365 26 33.
- Working in an international company with a lot of ambition and strong growth - stable employer
- Good work-life balance with, among others, 6 ADV-days
- Competitive remuneration package in line with competencies and responsibilities
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.