This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Prevention advisor level 2
Are you looking for a varied and challenging job as a Level 2 Prevention Advisor? Then you are the person we are looking for for our client in the Port of Antwerp, specialising in tank construction.
What can you expect?
- Full-time position with the necessary variety of field and desk work
- You will join a family business with open communication and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Salary is aligned to knowledge and experience
- Extra: company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance,...
As a Level 2 Prevention Advisor, you will play a crucial role in improving and implementing policies related to safety, health and well-being. Your duties will include the following:
- You carry out risk analyses and task risk analyses. You also investigate accidents and incidents.
- You will do site visits at the shipyards in Benelux & France.
- You formulate opinions to promote safety and well-being.
- You will organise toolboxes and safety training.
- You will translate current legislation into practical advice for colleagues.
- You perform the necessary administration at desk.
Our client, located in the Port of Antwerp, is a family business specialising in total solutions for storage tanks for chemical gases/liquids for the (petro)chemical sector. For their customers, they can offer projects from A-Z because they have their own engineering department, production, quality service and they do the installation onsite themselves. Their customers include multinationals in the Port of Antwerp, but they also operate in the Netherlands, France and Luxembourg.
As a Level 2 Prevention Advisor, you will meet the following requirements:
- You have a Level 2 Prevention Advisor certificate and have several years of experience within the field.
- You speak good Dutch, French and English.
- Your focus is on safety and well-being and you know how to balance pragmatism with goal-oriented approaches and procedures.
- You possess these personal characteristics: driven, problem-solving, team player, flexible in working hours.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
Contact me: +32 472 02 85 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.