This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Plant Controller Consultancy
Some of your tasks:
- You are responsible for drawing up the plant budgets and forecasts. You explain the deviations and variances of actual vs. budgeted figures where necessary.
- You are responsible for the standard cost calculations.
- You draw up the plant performance reports (monthly reports, dashboards and KPIs).You make the translations between the financial figures and the business.
- Together with other colleagues, you process the financial and operational data into a workable instrument for the management who, thanks to your advice, has sufficient information to make policy decisions.
- You are responsible for the improvement of reporting processes and internal controls.
- You follow up on investment projects within the approved budgets and do post-calculations.
- Financial accountability and the follow-up of improvement projects (LEAN) are also part of your work area.
Our client, a well-known Consultancy firm with several offices in Flanders, is currently looking for both junior and senior candidates to fill the position of Plant Controller.
Unique is the fact that you have a say in the projects (+/-60 min around your home town) that you take on! This way, you can decide for yourself which meaningful steps you will make in your career. Furthermore, they provide internal group training, give you a tailor-made training budget and guarantee a personal follow-up. To guarantee a real team spirit, they organise several events every year. Think of summer drinks, winter drinks, family days, barbecues, etc.
Moreover, there are numerous career opportunities in the long run.
- You have a degree in an economic field.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- You speak good Dutch and can make yourself understood in English.
- You have no problem driving up to 60 minutes for your job.
- You are flexible in terms of hours.
- You are triggered by variety.
- You have strong communication skills.
- Permanent contract with our client.
- Attractive salary plus net expense allowance, company car, fuel card, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and eco vouchers.
- Annual training budget, which can be filled in completely by yourself.
- Cafeteria plan.
- Participation in the projects you take on.
- Work in own region: +/- 60 minutes around your home town.
Is this not 100% the position you are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact us. We currently have several vacancies in our discrete portfolio. Naturally, we treat every application with discretion.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.