This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Planning Manager / People Manager / Dispatcher
What do you get?
- Immediate permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- Internal training is possible if you want to continue to develop yourself.
- A fair remuneration in accordance with your experience.
- Immediate start-up can be provided.
- You ensure optimal site planning in consultation with the project leaders, taking into account the availability of your own personnel and subcontractors;
- In your role as 'Planning Manager / People Manager / Dispatcher', you will coordinate various activities and encourage transparent communication and efficient cooperation;
- You ensure that all quality and safety standards are adhered to and require the same from the shifts you are responsible for;
- You closely monitor deadlines and communicate with all departments involved to meet them;
- You take the necessary initiatives to hire additional manpower (interim, external) to meet the desired staffing levels to meet deadlines.
Together with its French sister company, this company specialises in agricultural and industrial construction. The client works with prefabricated concrete as the structural shell. This is a fast, fire-safe, economical and sustainable solution tailored to the customer's needs. They are active in, among others:
- industrial construction such as production halls, business centres, logistics buildings, retail spaces, showrooms and offices;
- agricultural buildings such as storage sheds, machine sheds or stables for horses, poultry or cattle. The structures of these agricultural buildings can be made of both metal and concrete;
- ready-mixed concrete.
The company is a family business, generation after generation, and has been active in the construction industry for more than 90 years.
They put a lot of effort into innovation and invest in their employees to keep the work-life balance as good as possible. For example, at Easter they organise a drawing competition for the youngest employees and offer them internal training and support.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the construction industry
- You are strong in organisation, planning and setting priorities within a strict time frame
- You are fluent in your communication
- You are a hands-on and stress-resistant jack-of-all-trades with a sense of initiative
- You have people skills and leadership abilities
- You have a good basic French