This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- You will be working in a company with a dynamic and driven culture
- You will be offered training to increase your knowledge within the company
- You will receive a competitive salary commensurate with your experience
You are an important link in the company as you are responsible for scheduling the technicians. This for both installation and maintenance.
Our client is an established player in the world of advertising and has been a niche player for 50 years. They have experienced strong growth over the years. You will work here in a beautiful and modern building, in a close-knit team.
- You already have a few years of experience in a similar function
- You have at least a technical bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.