This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As PHP developer, you will develop, maintain and upgrade custom software for speech technology.
You will also be involved in the development of the web applications and integration with other software.
Our client has been active on the market since 1980 and originated from the University of Ghent as a non-profit organisation. Today, they are a strong player on the market of speech computers and offer a great added value to people with a disability. Together with 20 colleagues (software developers, speech therapists, service engineers and support services) you are responsible for giving a voice to people who cannot speak!
Their customers are mainly people in the medical sector.
Everyone here stands fully behind their slogan: Speaking is gold!
For this backend developer we are looking for someone who:
- Experience in PHP development, this can be within your education or through experience.
- Experience with Microservices and APIs.
- Knowledge of WebAssembly, Gulp, MySQL, Docker and kubernates.
- Wants to work on a daily basis to provide social added value and can be fully aware of this.
Do you have questions or doubts about certain things in this vacancy? Don't hesitate to contact us and we can discuss this. Feel free to let us know on 09 235 11 00 or at email@example.com.
- Immediate contract with the customer.
- Hours that you can choose entirely yourself! So you determine your own work-life balance.
- You work a 39-hour week, which means that on top of your 20 legal holidays, you can count on 6 extra days of leave.
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
Every month you will also have a lunch provided by the employer and twice a year you will enjoy a team building. Think of walking with alpacas, stand-up comedy, bowling, ...
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.