This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Painting project manager
- Permanent contract open-ended.
- You will be offered a full-time position with room for your ideas and a lot of responsibility.
- Negotiable salary, depending on experience.
- Additional legal benefits: Meal vouchers, group insurance, mobile phone, laptop, ...
- Company car (passenger car) + fuel card.
- You will join a company with cool colleagues and informal working atmosphere.
- Training opportunities.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- You will be the customer's contact person on site.
- You manage in-house teams and subcontractors.
- You check plans, specifications and measurement records.
- You take measurements.
- You order materials and make sure they are present per site.
- You advise customers on choice of material, colour, estimate working hours/cost.
- Site meetings.
This painting company specialises in large-scale interior and exterior painting projects at hospitals, rest homes, public buildings and social housing estates, among others. Years of experience, combined with a team of professionals, ensures that they can manage projects in the right way.
Do you wish to be part of a growing company? I hear you say why growing? Well by now they are an established company in the region and start several large construction sites/projects every week.
A family-run SME with around 25 employees.
- You can present a first experience as a project manager.
- You gained experience within painting, colour-material advice, interior/decorating, finishing, gyproc, ...
- You are someone who is stress-resistant, but also a creative thinker who can empathise with the client's style and taste.
- You have preferably enjoyed technical training (Construction, painting, Interior design... )
- Big projects don't scare you away.
- Displacements do not deter you.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.