This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract, full-time
- Clerk PC220
- Compensation for experience
- Meal vouchers: €8/day
- Eco vouchers €250/year
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Extras: Dinner at noon, parties, gifts on occasions, ....
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
As a packaging technologist, you are part of the operations team. You also work closely with marketing and sales.
- You are responsible for the specifications of packaging materials and record them together with the suppliers.
- You are responsible for the quality of packaging (pro-active monitoring and active follow-up of complaints with suppliers)
- You follow technological developments and trends in the field of raw materials for packaging and packaging processes (e.g. in terms of sustainability), and you identify trends.
- You follow the developments in the field of legislation
- You work out proposals to improve the existing packaging processes/lines and to optimise the packaging, this in close consultation with all stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the development of new packaging and carry out the necessary tests and trial productions. You follow up the further implementation process.
- You are the contact person within the company for packaging.
- You are in close contact with your colleague packaging technologist at the sister company in Losser, and actively exchange experiences.
Our client is a food company with 240 employees.
Despite the size of the company, everyone knows each other and a lot of attention is paid to the human factor.
- You are an Industrial Engineer or equivalent through experience.
- At least 1 experience as a packaging technologist.
- You are enterprising, innovative and creative in your approach.
- You are communicative.
- Previous experience with nutrition is a plus.
- You have knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.