This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- You bear the operational (quality, safety, planning) and financial (profitability) responsibility of the cluster.
- You give daily guidance to the project managers of the product groups.
- You ensure stability and cooperation between the product groups.
- Together with the commercial manager, you ensure the growth of the cluster.
- You help determine the vision of the cluster.
- You monitor the structure and optimise where necessary.
- You consult with the commercial manager in order to align the operational with the commercial.
A company in industrial piping and plastics. Pioneering below ground and daring above ground. Their team of about 200 employees is looking for an extra colleague.
- A master's degree in a relevant subject or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience within the plastic and/or air purification technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The necessary commitment and perseverance to become a crack at your trade.
- Good communication skills.
- The guts to ask questions and give input, because that is very welcome.
- You are a team player who wants to build together with your team.
- Permanent contract of unlimited duration.
- Full-time, 40h/week.
- Gross salary depending on experience, supplemented with extra benefits such as meal vouchers, eocheques, hospitalisation insurance and group insurance.
- Company car + fuel card (unlimited).
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.