This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Concrete operations manager
- A position with responsibilities in a dynamic working environment that is constantly evolving;
- A corporate culture based on performance and results, which also encourages personal development and development opportunities within our Group ;
- An attractive salary, complemented by fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, Group and Hospitalisation Insurance, additional leave days, company days, etc.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- You will report to the Operational Manager North and work closely with your colleagues from the other clusters;
- You will be responsible for the production of ready-mixed concrete and ensure efficient use of available resources with a view to reducing dispatch costs;
- You manage the workforce individually and collectively, in collaboration with the Human Resources department;
- You are responsible for achieving the budgetary targets of your plants; you analyse and report the monthly results and make adjustments where necessary;
- You oversee the application of individual and collective safety measures, you ensure respect for regulations, you are proactive and make safety your priority;
- You supervise the administrative activities of your plants;
- You take part in drawing up the investment plan for the replacement and improvement of installations;
- You participate in the improvement process (raw materials, cost reduction, etc.);
- You comply with the environmental conditions regarding operating conditions and develop and maintain good relations with local authorities.
Our client is the world's largest producer of aggregates and a major player in the production of concrete and cement. To achieve this result, they can count on the commitment of 63,000 employees in 60 countries on five continents.
- You possess a higher technical degree;
- You hold an advanced concrete technology diploma or are willing to obtain it soon;
- You hold a level 3 safety diploma or are willing to obtain it quickly;
- You have a relevant experience of 5 years.
- You are a communicative People Manager, with a hands-on mentality; you are honest, ethical and punctual and a persuasive negotiator;
- You are focused on delivering results and solutions within the required deadlines;
- You like dynamic and fast-changing work environment.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.