This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A highly varied position in a close-knit, cool team
- Opportunity to attend in-house and certified factory training courses
- A comfortable salary package, depending on your knowledge and/or experience
- Extra-legal benefits as a plus on top of your salary
- As Operations Manager, you will lead customer service, distribution, custom solutions and planning
- Part of your responsibility is quality and facilities management
- Strategic purchasing from our main supplier, based on current orders and with a focus on optimising inventory
- Provide excellent service to our customers in close cooperation with other departments
- You will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience by ensuring customer escalations and/or expeditions are recognised
- You handle escalations and provide solutions to problems in line with agreed business processes and procedures
- You are not afraid to take ownership and provide clarity on the path to a solution
- In addition, you follow trends in your business and are able to react to these trends in a proactive way to present,improvement proposals
Every day, industrial companies around the world rely on our customer's quality fluid systems products and services to protect their workforce, their profitability and the planet. From semiconductor manufacturing to chemical processing, and from oil and gas exploration to transportation technology development, they help customers in diverse industries move fluids safely and efficiently through some of the world's most critical applications. While they are known for the quality of their components and processes, they consider quality relationships just as important. That is why they offer access to a global network of fluid systems specialists ready to provide the customised support and application expertise customers need to keep processes and equipment working effectively. At our client, you help deliver value from the bottom of the ocean to space and in countless industrial facilities in between.
- Higher Electromechanical Education (Graduate/Bachelor/Master) or equivalent through experience
- Capable of communication, active listening and problem solving
- Comfort working on multiple projects while maintaining clarity and patience
- Understanding the severity of leak-tight systems
- Basic knowledge of safety and hazards of pressurised systems
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Practical skills in pipe bending and building fluid systems is a plus
- Customer and internal interactions to obtain clear opportunity requirements
- Working closely together on manufacturing and quotations to meet deadlines and agenda
- Provide regular production support
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.