This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenging position with plenty of room for personal design.
- An exciting job within a professional and flexible team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Thorough and detailed on-the-job training.
- Salary in line with market conditions, with a company car and extra-legal benefits.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- You are 360° responsible for the organisation of production and logistics.
- This includes planning the entire value chain of the High-Tech Adhesives: procurement and management of raw materials, inbound ordering, production, packaging and wrapping, inventory management, outbound logistics, invoicing.
- You are also responsible for the customer service, planning and complaints handling of the UV Curing spares and services.
- Together with the team of logistics and production employees, you ensure that the entire chain runs smoothly and that quality and punctuality are delivered to the customers.
- Together with the chemists, you optimise the production process and guarantee the quality of the delivered products.
- You will step into a pivotal role in a growing production company and help to build and improve the processes.
- The company is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified and works according to the principles of IATF and VDA6.3, and has the ambition to obtain this certification in the near future.
- As Production and Logistics Planning Manager, you play a crucial role in achieving this together with the entire team.
- You see helping to build an SME of 15 people as a fantastic professional challenge.
Our client has 2 innovative solutions for the industry.
On the one hand, they are active in UV curing technology, UV and UV-LED curing systems. They also support their customers in the integration of UV and UV-LED lines into production processes.
On the other hand, they develop and produce advanced high-tech adhesives to improve their application.
Thanks to their extensive knowledge of UV applications and their network of suppliers, the company also offers products such as: UV hand lamps, disinfection lamps, measuring equipment, protective equipment and protective gear.
They have been around for 40 years and have a wide range of industrial customers (graphic, sheet fed Offset, wood, coating etc.). Among their team of 15 employees, there is an informal atmosphere and interactive collaboration is paramount.
As part of the growth in their organisation, we are looking for a Technical Sales Manager.
- University education or equivalent through experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a high-tech production environment.
- Bilingual Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Experience and passion for working according to quality standards and principles such as 4S, ISO9001, IATF,
- VDA6.3, GMP, Six Sigma, etc. You embrace these principles effortlessly and love to work according to them.
- organising, implementing and monitoring methods
- want to roll up their sleeves for everyday tasks