This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Of course, you may also expect something from our client. They offer an attractive & informal company culture. You will be working in a stable company with years of experience where employees and managers challenge each other to achieve results. You will receive a competitive salary. Since work-life balance is very important to them, they offer the possibility of homeworking. They also invest in further training and personal growth.
You are the person who puts the focus on the business and you will also help determine the architecture.
Here is a list of the most important tasks;
- As a Lead, you will be responsible for several projects and clients
- Designing creative solutions
- You help to determine the right solutions for the customers
- Supervising and co-executing projects
- You are a coach for the customers and for your colleagues
- You support the Product Team in making decisions
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team? Then we have the perfect job for you! Our client specialises in digitising and accelerating business processes by means of smart software. This allows their customers to work faster and easier with more insight into their data and with a smaller error margin. To keep this software and service at a high level they are looking for an O365 Architect with solid Cloud knowledge.
What knowledge do you need to take up this challenge?
- You have several years of experience as a Solution Architect
- You like to keep up with the latest IT trends
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English
- You have an analytical mind as well as a structured approach
- You have a strong functional & architectural knowledge of Azure, SharePoint (Online), O365 and BPM solutions
- Programming in SharePoint and .Net is nothing new to you
- An interest in Deep Learning & Machine Learning is definitely present in you. Besides this you have knowledge of Power Apps & Power Automate
- Customer orientation is self-evident for you and you are a good planner
- Last but not least: you like challenges and you are performance and result oriented