This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Network & Security Project Manager
For this position, our client offers:
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Company car with fuel card for unlimited use
- Meal allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- GSM subscription
As Network & Security Project Manager you are responsible for the complete management & follow-up of security projects that are carried out at the customers. You ensure that the Security Engineers do the right work to deliver the projects smoothly, on time and within budget. You see to it that the customer gets a safe and performing network and this with a view to customer satisfaction.
Your job as Network & Security Project Manager consists of the following tasks:
- You act as SPOC for the customer to define the scope of the project together, to capture the needs and to resolve questions or problems
- You bring the network infrastructure to the customer to formulate & implement improvements together with the Security Engineers
- This also includes managing, guiding and coaching your team of Security Engineers
- Monitor the budget agreed with the customer
- Time management: respecting the deadlines set together with the customer
Our client provides IT solutions for medium and large enterprises. They are responsible for the security of the infrastructure and software applications. It is a dynamic and future-oriented team where transparent communication is key. The offices are new and modern with a gaming room, they offer fresh fruit and there is a time for apero every Friday. As icing on the cake, the company has been voted Belgium's best workplace since 2015.
Are you curious and would you like to know more? Then be sure to read on!
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You think problem-solving and you offer a listening ear in order to come to the best possible solution. Since you will be managing a team, this also requires some organisational skills. In addition, you are communicative towards customers and you enjoy working in a team.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position or equivalent experience as a Network & Security Engineer
- Knowledge of Dutch and French
- Experience or knowledge of one of the following technologies and vendors: Aruba, BGP, OSPF, IPSec, Fortigate, F5, VMware, PowerShell, Ansible ...