This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
.NET Software Engineer
What do you get in return?
- A challenging position with room for initiative in a growing company.
- Daily contact with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Diversity of tasks ranging from developing applications for carwash systems to .NET migration.
- Opportunity to attend relevant training courses in line with your role.
- A full-time position of indefinite duration.
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience, including fringe benefits such as a company car.
What should you know about the profile of .NET Software Engineer?
- Participate in design, documentation, implementation and testing of new software modules.
- Responsible for both designing and implementing applications, integrating APIs and performing validation tests.
- Software development team operates in two locations: Turnhout and Dordrecht.
- Strive for weekly joint site visits for internal meetings and collaboration.
- Development of cloud applications and payment systems with focus on smart use of data in new applications.
- Emphasis on innovative concepts such as mobile payments, payments based on number plate recognition, contactless payments and loyalty applications.
- Development for control of various systems, carwash equipment and other vending machines is part of the engineering team.
- "Internet of Things" expertise is valued and fits well within the team.
This company acts as the leading partner for more than 5,000 petrol stations in the Benelux, offering various solutions for petrol stations. It includes advanced carwash services and takes on project management from initial drawing to completion. The service extends to the maintenance of payment systems, dispensers, price signs, fuelling and electrical systems.
For tank installations, tank and pipework installation and maintenance, leak detection, inspections and tank inspections are provided. The company also has expertise in electrical installations, general maintenance, installation of light poles, car washes, charging poles and maintenance of price signs and temperature detection.
In addition, the company specialises in LPG service and installation and offers various systems and payment solutions, including POS systems and payment terminals for both manned and unmanned stations, tank content measurement systems and media accessories.
With a range of fuel pumps in different ranges and comprehensive facility management services, this company ensures that petrol stations operate at their best. It is the all-in-one partner for complete filling station solutions for this customer
As a Software Engineer, you recognise yourself in the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent based on continuing education/experience.
- Several years of experience with .NET (C#).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Azure, IoT, Blazor, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux or Hardware development is a plus.
- You can respond quickly to a changing context in a fast-paced environment.
- You pay attention to qualitative developments.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and have good communication skills;
- You are curious, conscientious, proactive problem-solver and team player.
- You are creative, take initiative and demonstrate precision in following up and implementing processes.
- You have a healthy dose of humour.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.