This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A place to grow and the tools and possibilities to create your future
- The opportunity to remain on the edge of technology and become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- A competitive salary with a company car and more benefits
- An annual personal training budget
- As a part of the integration team you will implement integration projects on-premises and in the cloud on a daily basis
- You will be designing and implementing back-end integration solutions that are critical for the day-to-day business of the customers
- Your analytical thinking helps you to quickly understand customer info and translate it into technical analyses and documentation
- As a developer, you know how to implement the software solution using Microsoft technology
Our client is a leading IT services company providing consultancy, technology, and managed services in business integration. They successfully help companies reduce operational costs, improve efficiency and enhance control by enabling people and applications to integrate more efficiently.
- You are familiar with or at least have heard about the following technologies: XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server, Azure
- You are a good communicator
- As a consultant, you are a team player that can work independently
- You are not afraid to take initiative
- You speak, write and read Dutch and English fluently. French is nice to have!
- As a consultant you are willing to travel on a daily basis