This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract, indefinite.
- Besides a competitive salary complemented by various fringe benefits, we offer you the necessary training and growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding company.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
The Methods Engineer is in line under the person in charge of the department who in turn is in line under the Operations Manager and is responsible for:
- In order to calculate a correct price, a series of factors will have to be assessed, which should enable the commercial department to make a correct estimate.
- 3D modelling, determining casting system and feeding system and simulation.
- Work preparation for foundry...
- Model study, method calculation, casting parameters, casting pan selection, casting and tapping temperatures and demoulding times all part of work preparation.
- Maintaining the production database, which contains all production data and allows generating appropriate KPIs for general management.
- Providing support to the Sales department regarding feasibility and castability.
- Keeping up to date with all BATs regarding foundry technology.
Quality and continuous improvement:
- Based on the BATs and developments in the supply market, introducing new techniques in the foundry, within the framework of defined improvement projects.
- Project management of improvement projects (Management of Change).
Preparation for 3D measurement with one of the available measurement systems.
Perform 3D measurements with one of the existing measurement systems.
Interpretation and reporting of findings.
The company casts high-quality steel and cast-iron pieces daily for its partners all over the world. Specialising in one-off pieces or small series, it is obliged to constantly improve, develop and stay sharp.
- You have a Bachelor's or preferably Master's degree in Industrial with a strong interest in all things mechanical.
- You have good spatial insight.
- You are curious about the wonders of the foundry world.
- You are eager to learn.
- You can work independently.
- After a thorough training, you will be able to work with the following tools: 3D-CAD Siemens NX, Simulation software MAGMASOFT. If you want to expand your skills even further, there is 3D-scanning package: Gom ATOS, TRITOP.