This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A nice salary package depending on your knowledge and/or experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, a company car with fuel card, group and hospitalisation insurance
- 20 leave days with 12 ADV days
- The freedom to let your innovative skills and creative spirit
- The chance to see your prototypes come to come to life in the connecting workshop
- You will be responsible for evaluating existing processes to improve them, reduce costs and develop best practices
- Develop and implement innovative solutions while maintaining reliable, safe and high-quality products
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement through innovative solutions
- You will conduct research on how cobots can best be used in production
- You will be responsible for the design, prototyping, testing and wrapping on demand of the customer's build-to-spec file
Our client exists since 1959 and finds its origins in the manufacturing industry. Today, they have grown into a Build to Spec player responsible for the design, prototyping, production and commercialisation of electromechanical systems, some examples: IOT charging stations, controls for railways and particulate filters.
- You have a higher degree in electromechanics or manufacturing and have a good knowledge of electricity
- You have knowledge of mechanics
- You are hands-on and do not shy away from not afraid to spend time in production
- You communicate intensely with the production workers to understand their relief needs
- You have a passion for design and innovation
- You can work fluently with AutoCAD, Inventor and/or SolidWorks
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, knowledge of English and French is necessary
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.