This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Metering Operations Manager
- A salary package consisting of a gross salary depending on your education and/or experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, net expenses, meal vouchers and discount on your energy bill
- The opportunity to develop immensely in different areas within the organisation
- You will be in charge of a team of 15 Metering inspectors spread across the country
- You coordinate their activities and support them where necessary from a technical point of view
- You will assume the position of Technical Manager within the framework of ISO 17020 accreditation for the Metering & Laboratory Department
- You monitor the accuracy of count data and its availability to other departments within the predefined deadlines
- You are jointly responsible for carrying out preventive maintenance as well as scheduled inspections
- You ensure meticulous detection and resolution of technical incidents
- You closely monitor the evolution of legal and contractual obligations and ensure their internal knowledge and compliance
- You take on a role as coach of your employees and watch over their development
- You continuously optimise working methods and tools, including IT applications, with a view to optimising the operation of the service
- Active participation in working groups related to various projects
- Digitisation of our tools and working methods
- Energy transition, specifically the development of an H2 and CO2 grid
- You will ensure implementation in the field and necessary guidance in case of change
Our client is a subsidiary of the Belgium-based Energy Infrastructure Group. With 900 employees, it operates 4,000 kilometres of pipeline, a liquefied natural gas terminal with an annual regasification capacity of 9 billion cubic metres and an underground storage facility. As a goal-oriented company, our client, together with its stakeholders, contributes to a better society by shaping a bright energy future. Building on the unique strengths of its infrastructure and its commercial and technical expertise, our client aims to transport hydrogen, biomethane or any other carbon-neutral energy carrier and CO2, and to handle its disposal, use and storage.
- A master's degree in Industrial Engineering
- Several years of relevant experience in metrology
- A true team spirit with strong leadership and communication skills
- You enjoy managing a team and can motivate others and provide constructive feedback
- A critical, methodical and results-oriented mind
- Knowledge of ISO 17020 a plus
- A certain familiarity with ICT tools
- Fluent command of Dutch and French with good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel frequently in Belgium
- A driving licence B
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.