This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Mechanical R&D Engineer
As mechanical R&D engineer you will be offered the following:
- you will work in an organisation that attaches great importance to a healthy work-life balance
- you work a 40-hour week, which entitles you to 12 extra days of leave
- meal vouchers
- hospitalisation insurance
- great job in a growing and international company
For further information please call/email us at the coordinates below:
Justine Martin:| 056 62 04 36 | email@example.com
Magalie Migneau | 056 62 04 36 |firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not fully agree with the above vacancy, but you are interested in our other opportunities? Then be sure to leave us a message at the above coordinates. We will be happy to help you.
As a mechanical R&D engineer, you will work in an R&D team of about 20 people, including about 7 mechanical engineers who work together as a team. Within mechanical and mechatronic R&D projects, you work out different concepts and designs. In addition, you also test the concepts.
You are responsible for the innovative developments within the machines and you optimise existing equipment.
Your work is solution-oriented and your technical creativity is highly valued, always taking into account the needs of the customer.
You follow your own design into the field: you follow the production and the feedback from the customers.
This company is located in the Ostend region and is a renowned machine builder within cutting solutions. The cutting equipment is mainly used in the graphic, signage, display, clothing and packaging industries.
As a mechanical R&D engineer, you preferably meet the following requirements:
- a master degree in electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- you have a keen interest in laser machines
- you develop and draw innovative solutions for new and existing products using a 3D drawing package (Creo Parametric)
- you have attention for quality
- You are a creative thinker and doer
- you take the initiative and make suggestions in order to find solutions together
- you have a hands-on mentality