This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In addition to gross pay (based on your experience and abilities), you can count on the following package:
- Company car with unlimited refuelling/recharging;
- Expense allowance of EUR 150 net per month;
- Hospital and group insurance;
- Separate pension fund;
- Meal vouchers EUR 8 per day worked;
- Eoccheques of EUR 250 per year;
- Laptop and mobile phone.
After the induction period, you will have the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week. On top of your 20 statutory leave days, you are entitled to 12 ADV days that you can schedule freely (in consultation with the team).
Two to three times a year maximum, it is possible to go abroad to follow up on projects. Of course, you will also be compensated extra for this and if you have to solve something during the weekend in an emergency situation, these hours will be included/paid afterwards as recup.
As a Mechanical engineer, you will have the following duties:
- Material choices;
- Devise welding methods per project in collaboration with a welding engineer;
- Elaborate calculations for mechanical design;
- Coordination of subcontractors and suppliers;
- Provide support for day-to-day monitoring of projects;
- Checking quality in project implementation;
- Preparation of checklists and materials lists;
- Follow-up of the ITP (inspection and testing plan);
- Safety follow up on site.
Our client in Lier is a unique player in Belgium specialising in the development and engineering of industrial incinerators. Their projects are mainly within the chemical and petrochemical industry. When developing their products, they always try to take the environment into account as well and link an environmentally friendly aspect to the incineration of the residual product.
Within the small team of about 10 colleagues, there is a friendly but also dynamic atmosphere with regular initiatives to organise activities during lunch breaks or after working hours.
Together with our client, we are looking for a mechanical engineer with the following qualities:
- 2-5 years' experience within the process industry where you have already come into contact with piping, welding constructions,...;
- Experience working out combustion furnaces, steam boilers,... is a plus;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Inventor is included;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English; knowledge of German and/or French in a plus;
- Communicative strong to maintain good partnerships and keep projects running smoothly;
- Working autonomously with an eye for detail.
Does the position and the company really appeal to you, but you can't tick off all the items on the list? No worries, give us a call and we will be happy to go through it with you.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.