This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A permanent job within a family-run SME.
- Opportunities for growth within an entrepreneurial and innovative framework.
- Salary is negotiable and depends on experience.
- Training on the job. Room for initiative is highly appreciated in this company.
- Some of your tasks as Mechanical Engineer;
- You are responsible for the optimisation of existing machines as well as the co-design of new projects.
- You supervise the complete design from concept to production run.
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up: follow-up of drawings to subcontractors, preparation of manuals and material lists.
- You do not lose sight of the economic aspect during the design. You make use of standardised solutions and components.
- You work closely with the CEO.
- In short, a varied and challenging range of tasks in a growing company.
This company has 25 years of experience in designing production machines for the food industry. The company is characterised by progressiveness, expertise and professionalism.
You will be working in a strongly growing and internationally oriented SME.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in electromechanics, industrial product design, ...
- You preferably have experience in mechanical engineering.
- You have a great passion for mechanical engineering, innovation and technology in general.
- It challenges you both to think along at a high-level, but also to actively support the studio.
- You have experience with a 3D drawing programme, preferably Pro Engineer or another 3D drawing package.
- Preferably you have insight into PLC programming. You do not have to program yourself.
- You work in a detailed and precise manner.
- You can read electrical schematics.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.