This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Do you have a passion for mechanical design? Then you are the candidate we are looking for as a Mechanical Designer for our client in Antwerp.
What can you expect?
- permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Salary according to knowledge, experience and qualification
- Extras: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers...
- varied tasks
- You will be working in a project environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere with open communication and in-house training courses
As a Mechanical Designer (Inventor), you will be part of the project team where you will be responsible for developing and designing the layout, piping, steel structures and structural components of the process plants.
- Creation of new designs and modifications to existing process plants
- Collaborate on the concept and translate it into accurate models and drawings
- Converting P&ID and quotations to 3D models
- Selecting, designing and mapping powder bulk components, piping and steel structures
- Generation of 2D drawings for tenders, layouts, consultation, assembly, execution and construction
- Communicate and consult with project managers, process engineers and vendors
This company specialises in designing, building, installing and maintaining automated installations for raw material handling within a process environment. They operate in the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and plastics industries. It is an international company with 1100 employees worldwide and at the site in Belgium there are about 120 of them.
The machines are produced in Germany. The R&D, sales, engineering and service for the Benelux take place from Belgium.
For this Mechanical Designer position, we are looking for someone with broad knowledge in mechanical design who enjoys working in a project environment.
- You have a Professional Bachelor's degree, preferably in (electro-)mechanics.
- (Basic) experience with Inventor or Solidworks
- Knowledge of process engineering is a strong asset.
- You are a team player who enjoys working with designers and project managers.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; knowledge of French or German is definitely a plus.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other positions?
Feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +32 472 02 85 07
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.