This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The company offers:
- Pay for work
- training in-house
- pleasant working atmosphere
You are responsible for the complete mechanical design of a project:
- You work out the production line completely in a 3D model (Inventor)
- You are responsible for engineering and calculations
- You check the conformity with specifications and standards
- You are creative when it comes to new business and you also call in suppliers for support
- You discuss the design with the client and adjust where necessary
- You also consult with colleagues from electrical design and production
- You then draw the project in full detail in Inventor
- (production and assembly drawings)
- You are also responsible for the technical construction file of the project
- You will remain involved throughout the course of the project until final delivery
- You also provide input on improvements and R&D
- The function largely takes place in the design office, but there are also visits to clients, suppliers, trade fairs, etc.
The company specialises in customised weighing and filling technology for customers in the chemical, petrochemical and food processing industries.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you preferably have the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering/electromechanics
- Engineering is really your thing and you find satisfaction in finding successful solutions
- You can work quickly and efficiently work with Inventor or can learn this quickly
- Some relevant experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Your language skills are sufficiently strong enough to communicate with customers and suppliers
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.