This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Mechanical Design Engineer
You will be part of a small, enthusiastic and ambitious team at the site in Belgium. Moreover, you will also work closely together with the team of draughtsmen and designers (3) in Turkey and travel a +- 50% of your time to the production site there.
Furthermore, you can count on a gross salary in line with the market supplemented with meal vouchers of €8, group and hospitalisation insurance, mobile phone with subscription and laptop.
You will receive both internal and external training and, on top of your 20 statutory days of leave, 6 ADV days. They also work with a flexible timetable and there is the possibility to work from home.
As a mechanical design engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design of washing machines, dryers, ironers,...
- Mechanical design in Autodesk Inventor.
- Price qualitative selection of used components.
- Take customer needs into account during design.
- Design according to appropriate standards if necessary.
- Writing test procedures to validate prototypes.
- Finding creative solutions to problems as they arise and following them up.
- Follow up of prototypes and field tests.
- Helping to improve our procedures.
- You report to the director global engineering.
- You regularly travel to the production site in Turkey.
Our client is a global player specialising in fully automatic industrial washing machines, dryers, ironers and towel folders. They export all over the world from the production site in Turkey and have sales and support offices in Europe, the United States and the Middle East.
Due to expansion of their product range, they are looking for a mechanical design engineer.
- You have had a relevant education (bachelor or master) in mechanics, electromechanics, industrial product design,... Or you are equivalent through experience.
- You already have experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor is a plus.
- You are willing to spend 50% of your time abroad (Turkey) (on average 2 weeks per month).
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You have a hands-on attitude.
- You have the ambition to grow and develop with the company.
- You can express yourself fluently in English. Dutch, Turkish, French and/or German are pluses.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.