This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Mechanical Design Engineer
- As a leader in the drawing office, you are responsible for the smooth running of the projects.
- You will discuss with the customer what their wishes are and translate these into efficient and correct applications.
- Furthermore, you will be working closely with the suppliers to design according to the proposed costs and targets.
- You design in a 3D environment (AutoCAD/Inventor)
Our client is an internationally active innovative machine builder and is known for its tailor-made machines, adapted to the wishes of the customer.
As a mechanical design engineer, you will take the lead in the drawing room and thus take the first step when a new request comes in.
You are going to be the key figure in inventing new machines, allowing your creativity to run wild.
- You have experience as a draughtsman in 3D applications (Inventor/AutoCAD)
- You are analytical and meticulous
- You are responsible and independent
- You are communicative and enjoy communicating with customers/suppliers
- You are willing to follow additional training courses
If you do not fit any of the above descriptions but are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to contact me to see what we can do. You can do this on email@example.com or 089/480 720
- 38-hour week with 25 days of leave
- Remuneration according to experience/training
- Nice package of extra-legal benefits
- Additional trainings
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.