This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Mechanical Design Engineer
You'll not only get to work in a well-known space company offering flexibility, work-life balance (telework), and an
open and friendly working environment, but you will also become one of the privileged engineers that can say some of the hardware they helped build is actually orbiting Earth.
You will also get an interesting wage accomplished with meal vouchers, insurances,...
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you would be responsible for the mechanical design of scientific instruments and satellites on a project level. Starting from requirements, you create, together with a team of specialists, the mechanical parts on a conceptual and detailed level. The design has to be done within a multidisciplinary perspective.
Our client is a well known and respected global science and technology organisation. They are constantly breaking new ground in the application of cutting-edge technology in the space sector. They deliver pioneering solutions and are successfully transferring their expertise into pushing the boundaries of space.
As Mechanical Design Engineer you can thick off most of the boxes underneath:
- Preferably Master's degree in product development, mechanical engineering, electromechanical engineering or similar by experience
- You are highly motivated, technically orientated and can perform when deadlines are approaching.
- You have a practical knowledge of mechanisms, materials, coatings and manufacturing techniques, and can support your designs with basic functional, structural, and thermal analysis.
- You are a team player and like to take initiative, you see a problem as challenges
- Having experience in 3D modelling (Pro/e) is an asset
- You are able to generate documents and communicate in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.