This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Manufacturing Engineer Welding
As a Manufacturing Engineer Welding Plant, you can count on a competitive salary supplemented by an attractive and diverse package of fringe benefits:
- Meal vouchers of €7.65 per day worked
- Eco vouchers of € 250 per year on the basis of the applicable collective labour agreement
- Hospitalisation & work accident insurance
- The company provides 20 days of statutory holiday and 20.5 days of reduced working hours, 1 day of seniority leave per 5 years of seniority with a maximum of 4 days
- Participation in the CNH Industrial performance and leadership bonus plan in accordance with your job level
- Gift voucher
- Bicycle allowance of €0.24 per km or public transport (train/bus) 100% reimbursed as well as commuting allowance up to a monthly salary of €5,500 gross
- Internet paid by the employer from grade 13
- A mobile phone and laptop will be provided if required by the position
- Extra holiday allowance: annual salary x 13.99 instead of the usual 13.92
In addition, you can count on numerous non-financial benefits:
- Discounts on the purchase of cars from the Fiat ("FCA") group and numerous other discounts (e.g. chain shops, sports brands, amusement parks, etc.)
- Company restaurant with extensive offer at democratic prices
- Possibility to work from home 12 days a month with a telework allowance of € 2 per day (if at least 5 days telework per month)
- Optional bicycle lease
- Social fund that provides cover on the basis of partial employee solidarity and partial employer sponsorship in the event of tragic events in an employee's life
- Carpool policy with guaranteed ride home
- In order to promote togetherness and also to stay active in sports, there is a possibility to join a sports team in the following disciplines: paddle, tennis, fishing, running, cycling, etc.
- A modern and extensive machine park that provides an extremely instructive work environment full of technical challenges for an engineer
- Centrally located in the heart of Zedelgem, close to the station
- Personalised people-oriented support throughout your projects
As a Manufacturing Engineer Welding, you are responsible for the correct delivery of welding works for the production of agricultural machinery. You support team leaders and group leaders within production, manufacturing and assembly.
Some of the tasks:
- As a Manufacturing Engineer Welding, you are responsible for establishing the welding sequences and the required welding calipers.
- In doing so, you take into account ergonomics and safety and predefined protocols.
- You will document the welding processes in detail and create Standard Operating Procedures or SOPs.
- You evaluate the new designs and determine their influence on the workshop layout. You propose the purchase of new welding equipment (robot).
- During this process you determine the norm times of the welding activities by making time studies and optimise existing welding processes.
- In addition, you can offer solutions to welding problems such as counteracting deformations in welding
Our client is an international manufacturer active in 5 sectors: agricultural machines, construction machines, trucks & commercial vehicles, special vehicles and engines & transmissions. Worldwide, this organisation employs more than 35,000 people in 35 factories and 20 research and development centres. In addition, they can count on 2000 dealers spread over more than 121 countries. In the department in Zedelgem, more than 3000 employees are responsible on a daily basis for the design, production and after-sales service of combines, forage harvesters and balers. In addition, thanks to 110 years of know-how and experience, Zedelgem is the training centre for Europe. The company culture of this organisation is characterised by a no-nonsense and hands-on approach where entrepreneurship is highly valued. In addition, this organisation focuses on sustainability and employees are co-trained so that the intended objectives and priorities are achieved within this framework.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- The combination of desk work and implementation on the shop floor is ideal for you
- You have knowledge of or a strong interest in Lean techniques to optimise welding processes.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the logistic processes within World Class Manufacturing and Lean Manufacturing
- MS Office (Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Word) has no secrets for you
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (written and verbal)
- You are willing to successfully complete the PVO labour analysis course
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.