This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Permanent contract of unlimited duration.
A real opportunity to grow into a management position.
Pay according to knowledge and experience.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- Determining manufacturability and process sequence in consultation with production.
- Engineering of production moulds and auxiliary tools.
- Optimising Robot programmes.
- Work preparation support (3D CAD/CAM).
- Managing draftsmen in India.
- Determining the necessary routing steps and work instructions.
- Advises, prepares (BOMs), calculates with regard to NPI*/calculation activities/coordinates engineering with customer.
- You will support the NPI* manager in determining required process times and initial costs.
- Contacting suppliers, in coordination with sales to determine purchase prices for new products.
- You monitor the efficiency of the welding/assembly department regarding the use of robots
- You proactively contribute possible optimisations and solutions.
*NPI= new product introduction
This company specialises in the serial supply of metal components and/or assembled finished products. Inhouse knowledge of turning, milling, sheet metal or complex welding assemblies, or assembly of complete assemblies.
- You have a technical degree in electromechanics.
- Preferably at least 2 years' experience.
- Experience in the metal sector is an advantage.
- Communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Team player combined with organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of IT and ERP systems. The systems used include Solidworks and WiCAM
- Advanced knowledge and skills in 3D CAD/CAM.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.