This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
40 hours per week
Senior Recruitment Manager
09/365 26 33
09/365 26 33
CTRL F Engineering Denderland
Chaussée de Bruxelles 92 9090 Melle
- Working in an international and ambitious company that continues to grow - stable environment
- Good work-life balance with, among others, 6 ADV days per year
- Competitive remuneration package in line with competencies and responsibilities
- annual planning for preventive maintenance
- directing general mechanic
- ensuring that a general mechanic is present at the time when maintenance is scheduled, together with technicians and the external parties
- ensuring that the necessary spare parts are available
- sitting together with supervisors
- carry out evaluations after maintenance work - what happened, which mistakes can be avoided next time - make analyses
- Constantly thinking of improvements
- make improvement proposals
- will be involved in projects of assistant maintenance manager
Our client is a family business that has grown into the world's largest producer in its niche. They have branches in Belgium, the Netherlands and Italy and deliver to more than 40 countries.
- Bachelor electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- A number of years of relevant experience in a managerial role
- People person
- Strong technical knowledge, especially in the field of industrial electricity, but also in the fields of mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics, in order to be able to make improvement proposals and provide sufficient support to the employees.
- Good knowledge of MsOffice, knowledge of the software package Ultimo is an advantage.
- Communicate fluently in Dutch
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.