This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Maintenance Site Manager
Besides a challenging job within a large, international organisation in which you will learn new things and hone your people management skills, our client also offers you;
- Opportunities to grow
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
You will be employed at the site of one of the most renowned Belgian supermarket chains, where together with your team you will be responsible for the maintenance of a new automatic distribution and storage centre (in Ninove). There you are responsible for the following:
- Final responsibility for all possible maintenance on the site +- 50-60p (emphasis on material handling systems)
- Maintaining a helicopter view of the site (detecting and solving problems in a timely manner, increasing efficiency, making improvement proposals, etc.)
- Assisting team leaders in their coordinating role
- First point of contact for the customer
- Problem solving in the event of challenges/faults/projects
- Supervising and planning the technicians on site
- On-site spare parts management
Our client is a global engineering company that designs, builds and supports you throughout the life of your equipment with logistics solutions that optimise the flow of materials and information - from receipt to dispatch, within the four walls of the factory, warehouse or distribution centre.
For one of the largest Belgian supermarket chains, our client provides the complete logistics concept and its implementation. For the Ninove site, we are looking for a Maintenance Site Manager who will supervise the team responsible for maintenance and adjustment/expansion/optimisation projects of the logistics environment.
As Maintenance Site Manager, your goal is to take the site to the next level and improve it. Can you tick off the requirements below?
- Experience within a leadership role in maintenance environment:
o Experienced people manager
o Customer-oriented: be the contact person for the customer during all processes
o Project mindset: plan of approach for preventive and curative maintenance (planning, organisation, proactivity, ...)
- No longer needs to work hands-on, but still needs sound technical knowledge:
o Pneumatics x hydraulics
- Being forward-looking in maintenance
- Flexible in hours
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.