This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A (full-time) contract of indefinite duration
- An exciting and varied job with room for initiative and a high degree of independence and creativity.
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment that continuously develops and innovates.
- A competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, etc.).
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- Planning the internal preventive maintenance in consultation with the operations managers, executing in team and/or alone. Reporting in the necessary systems (ultimo)
- Planning of external preventive maintenance in consultation with the operations managers, supervising external maintenance and reporting in the necessary systems (ultimo)
- 3Supporting production during curative maintenance, by solving more difficult breakdowns where depth is required, peak moments, holidays, zero days, sick days, etc..
- Supporting production by understanding the injection moulding process and machine operation to link process-related problems to technical problems
- 5Supporting the technical department by becoming a specialist in the used software packages like (Gefran servomotor controls, Maxon software, Siemens S7 - TIA portal basis, etc...). Basic knowledge necessary, but no experience required. Internal/external training possible
- 6Creation and optimisation of robot programmes with the necessary software Easysoft, Sepro Visual & Engel. Taking care of the necessary intelligence in the programmes such as determining the optimal displacement vectors to minimise running times , accelerations/decelerations/momentary actuations to reduce wear and tear, run cycles to undertake repeat attempts
- Management of spare parts (min/max stock) in Ultimo and ordering of technical parts. Annual stock control
- Give high priority to quality and output of the machines. Always look critically at an installation, can it be improved? Comes up with improvement proposals
- Become a specialist for Arburg machines (with the necessary external training) so that we can perform in-house calibrations and do better internal troubleshooting in case of problems
- Follow-up and repair of oil leakages on the injection moulding machines
- Optimisation and adjustment of our rösler deburring machines
- Supporting the automation engineer in the installation and construction of new projects
- Sharing information with colleagues and keeping documentation and diagrams up to date in the necessary systems
- Flexibly deployable to support the operations managers who set the priorities
The company is a production site operating in the plastics industry.
- Education level minimum bachelor electromechanics or TSO electromechanics with at least 2 years experience
- Thorough knowledge of electromechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electricity and basic knowledge of electronics
- Understand and be able to read technical documentation. Electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical.
- Being able to work with PC (Excel, word, outlook and technical programmes)
- Operation, control, programme sequence and adjustment of machines and peripheral equipment
- Practical knowledge of machine tools: turning, milling, grinding and drilling (added value)
- Knowing safety regulations
- Being able to work with measuring and testing equipment
- Being able to assemble smaller and larger parts with great precision, using accurate measuring tools
- Methodology for troubleshooting
- Hands-on handyman who likes to roll up his sleeves