This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- You collect data for a damage assessment.
- You collect data on causes, liabilities, extent, .....
- You question the parties and request missing documents.
- You can determine causes and liabilities on the basis of your own investigations and witness reports.
- Checking whether claims for damages are justified.
- You can make proposals for compensation.
- You can suggest technical and organisational adjustments.
Our client is a growing company specialising in loss investigations, risk analysis and risk prevention for both insurers and industrial companies.
For their activities in Flanders and beyond, we are looking for a damage expert with an education in (electro) mechanics.
- You have an engineering degree, with specialisation in (electro) mechanics. Industrial or civil engineer.
- You preferably have experience in the industry.
- You are willing to keep learning.
- You have a structured approach and follow-up.
- You are a team player with a sense of responsibility.
- You are communicative and strongly customer-oriented.
- Listening, analysing and concluding are your strong points.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- An independent and varied job within an enthusiastic team of colleagues
- An interesting salary package
- A company watch
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
- The possibility to work from home and flexible hours
- Opportunities to work internationally
- Opportunities and chances to grow and learn about your expertise
- Training is provided
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.