This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- a permanent job in a daily schedule
- a flexible timetable
- 20 days of leave + 12 ADV days on an annual basis
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- Gross salary negotiable depending on experience
As a Lean Engineer:
- you will ensure that the quality awareness within the organisation is increased
- follow up the production process of changes in standards and follow-ups
- you are the key figure for the implementation of tests and new raw materials
- analysing the production process and optimising the lean methodology
- taking care of the international contacts and reporting within the group and sister companies
Our client is part of an international group, whose plant is located in Ostend. They specialise in the design and production of parts tailored to the customer's needs. Today, about 95 people work here and to expand the team they are looking for a Lean Engineer.
As a Lean Engineer you preferably have/are:
- a master's degree in industrial sciences or equivalent through experience
- A good knowledge of Dutch and English. French is a plus
- you have an eye for improvement and can think in terms of problem solving
- affinity within a production environment
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.