This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Lead engineer - production engineer
- A competitive financial package - in addition to your salary, we offer an unlimited bonus opportunity and fringe benefits (group insurance/hospitalisation insurance/travel insurance + meal vouchers (EUR 8)
- Robust health and wellness support - we are proud to offer an in-house fitness centre and free fresh fruit in break rooms.
- Continuous learning opportunities - One offers tuition reimbursement and has recently launched a corporate university with online and in-person training opportunities for growth and development throughout your career.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
The Team Lead - Production Engineering plays a key role in the planning, processing and production of Application Solutions (AS), which we offer to our customers. You will work closely with AS Managers, team leaders and the production team to ensure the overall workflow in the Herentals department. You will lead a team of engineers who process and build application systems for our customers. The Team Lead - Production Engineering will play an active role in key projects aimed at improving production methods and standards.
As Team Lead - Production Engineering, you will work on various projects aimed at improving every aspect of the systems production process. You will maintain and improve our standards and initiate new projects when needed. Your responsibilities are:
You will lead and work with the AS Production team on the following tasks:
- Processing new project information (bill of material, P&I diagram, electrical drawing).
- Defining and drafting a production plan
- Ensuring that the predetermined schedule can be met
- Creation and maintenance of technical construction files (risk assessment)
- Construction of assemblies and complete systems
- Processing and checking material lists
- Handling packaging information of shipments
- Collecting and/or compiling orders
- Look for new developments in the market and come up with new proposals to improve our services
Adapting priorities to customer needs
Provide a link between managers, team leaders and production
The company provides ingredients to feed a growing population with its commitment to the quality, safety and efficacy of food, feed and health-related products to customers in more than 120 countries.
It is a company with more than 2,800 employees worldwide and offices in 90 countries, including production facilities in Belgium (200 employees), Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, San Marino, Singapore , South Africa and the United States.
- An undergraduate degree
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- thorough knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical schematics, CAD and general computer applications
- Able to quickly master the technical and contextual elements of a project
- Hands-on team player, detail-oriented and well organised.
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with colleagues and all levels of management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, multilingual is a plus
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.